How do fine mist sprayers work? CPN answers your questions regarding fine mist sprayers and how they work with your products.
But, how do fine mist sprayers work? Fine mist sprayers have multiple components that make each part work as a whole. Those include:
- Dust Cap: this is the cap that protects the actual sprayer from dust and damage. It also acts as a safety barrier so you don’t experience any unwanted discharge.
- Actuator: this is the actual part of the closure that you press down to get your product. Bonus: your actuator has a locking mechanism to prevent leakage.
- Insert: this part is where the product actually exits the sprayer and how you get the fine mist (rather than a straight shot of liquid).
- Closure: this is what actually holds everything together, combining with the bottle and is usually made of PP plastic.
- Gasket: this connects directly to the bottle and prevents leakage. For logistical reasons, this is the most important part of the entire closure.
- Dip Tube: this is the long, plastic tube that actually inserts into the bottle.